REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL SELECTION)
COUNTRY – Commonwealth of Dominica
NAME OF PROJECT – Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience Project (EALCRP) P166328
Credit No. 62310-DM/ 67340-DM/Grant No.: D3060-DM
Assignment Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Reference No.: DM-MAF-240915-CS-INDV
The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project (EALCRP) under the Ministry of Blue and Green Economy Agriculture & National Food Security and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards recruitment of a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
Objective of Assignment
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will assume full responsibility for execution of the monitoring and evaluation function of the project at all levels.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• First degree in Agriculture or Social Science (Statistics, economics, Business Administration, Management) and /or a related field showing quantitative and qualitative data analysis competences.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation or relevant connected fields;
• Demonstrated experience in implementing M&E systems including results frameworks, project management, and program/project evaluations;
• Adequate capacity to produce accurate reports on time;
• Ability to work within a team and interact effectively with collaborative agencies/departments and development partners;
• Knowledge and practical experience with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet, as well as social science analytical software (SPSS and /or Stata, preferably);
• Basic knowledge of KOBO Tool Box Platform;
• Proficiency in English.
Terms of Assignment
The post is expected to be awarded for a duration of twelve (12) months, and will be renewed subject to satisfactory performance reviews and available funding. The assignment is expected to commence in November 2021.The awarded applicants shall be engaged on a full-time basis, eight hours a day, and five days a week.
Expression of Interest
The attention of interested Individuals is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment (i.e. 3.17 of the Procurement Regulation).
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection Method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at EALCRP- Project Implementation Unit (PIU) at the First Floor, First Domestic Building, 19-21 King George V Street,, Roseau, Dominica at Tel: (767) 266-3998/3981/275-1957 during office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Mondays and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays to Fridays.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by October 8 th , 2021 to:
Attn Project Manager
Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience Project
1st Floor, First Domestic Building
19-21 King George V Street, Roseau
Commonwealth of Dominica
View Terms of References