Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Quotations Goods
Employer: Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica
Project: Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
Contract title: Procurement of Agricultural Tools
Country: Commonwealth of Dominica
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: Credit No. IDA 62310-DM; IDA 67340; Grant No. IDA D3060-DM
RFB No: DM-MAF-223164-GO-RFQ
Issued on: October 19, 2021
- The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement Materials for the Construction of Plug and Molds towards building resilient FRP Fishing Boats as described:
The reference number of the Request for Bids (RFB) is: DM-MAF-223164-GO-RFQ
The Purchaser is: Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture and National Food Security
The name of the RFB is: Supplies and Materials for the Construction of Plug and Molds towards building resilient FRP Fishing Boats The number and identification of lots (contracts) comprising this RFQ is Three (3) lot/package
- This bid is conducted on a Lot basis. Bidders wishing to offer discounts are allowed to do so, provided that the discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
- The Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Agricultural Information Management System
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Quotation (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers- Procurement in Investment Projects Financing” July 2016, revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- The Bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by e-mail.
- Ids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m. on 2nd November, 2021. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
Attn.: Mr. Kervin Stephenson–Project Manager
Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
First Floor, First Domestic Building,
19-21 king George V Street
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: 1 (767) 266- 3779/ 3998/3981